- 1 10 oz Up Beet Pear Juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 golden kiwis - sliced
- shredded coconut - for garnishing
1. Mix together Up Beet Pear Juice, coconut milk and chia seeds. Place in a large jar. Give it a shake every 10 minutes to break up the chia seeds and distribute evenly. Let sit for at least an hour or even overnight.
2. Divide between 2 smaller mason jars, garnish with fresh kiwi and coconut. Take to work and enjoy!
Check Out Chef's Priyanka's Blog: http://www.chefpriyanka.com/up-beet-chia-pudding/